Skip To Main Content

In District Student Transfer Information

To request a high school in-district transfer, please review the instructions in the High School In District Transfer Request Packet and complete the Transfer Request Form. Per Policy 3142, requests for an in-district transfer must be made by the beginning of the previous semester.  Your guidance office or counselor can help you complete the form. 

Submit the completed form by the posted deadlines to the Superintendent's Office of Kalispell Public Schools, 233 1st Avenue East, Kalispell, MT 59901.  If you have questions, please contact Sherry Hodges-Ward at the Superintendent's Office at 406-751-3400 Ext 3434.